Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative
Location: Cambridge, ON
Blendtek is a privately-owned company with a mission to challenge expectations in our industry. As a trusted source for innovators in the food manufacturing, sports nutrition, bakery and food research and development industries, Blendtek supplies high quality food ingredients and solutions ranging from the basics to the unexpected and inspired such as alternative protein sources, natural extracts and sweeteners, gluten free products, functional food systems, and proprietary blends.
Our dedication to customer service, along with our highly trained and motivated team allows us to be regarded as one of the top distributors in Canada. As our rapid growth continues, we are searching for highly motivated and customer-focused individuals to help us deliver on our service promise.
To read more about our business, visit us at www.blendtek.com
About the position
The Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative role is a great opportunity for a new graduate or someone looking to hone their skills as a sales person. We are looking for someone with a polished business acumen, a love for learning, and who takes ownership in their work.
As a CSR/Inside Sales Rep you will:
● Process orders and confirm deliveries with customers
● Promote, sell and secure orders from prospective / customers through a relationship-based approach
● Establish, develop and maintain business relationships to generate new and existing customer business
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop solutions to customer needs/opportunities
● Communicate price increases and other pertinent announcements with customers
● Maintain accurate sales activity, customer, pipeline, and forecast information in Salesforce.com CRM
As a CSR/Inside Sales Rep you:
● Have Two (2) or more years’ experience in customer service and/or inside sales support
● Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Are organized, have a strong attention to detail, and consistently meet deadlines
● Are self-motivated and able to work and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
● Demonstrate initiative, autonomy, and the ability to solve problems creatively
● Have strong computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
If you have a track record of success, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Blendtek is the place for you!
To apply for this position, please click here.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted directly.