Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Cambridge, Ontario
Blendtek is a privately-owned company with a mission to challenge expectations in our industry. As a trusted source for innovators in the food manufacturing, sports nutrition, bakery and food research and development industries, Blendtek supplies high quality food ingredients and solutions ranging from the basics to the unexpected and inspired such as alternative protein sources, natural extracts and sweeteners, gluten free products, functional food systems, and proprietary blends. To read more about Blendtek, visit www.blendtek.com.
About Nutrablend Foods
As a leading contract manufacturer in the sports nutrition and nutraceutical industries, Nutrablend Foods has a lot more to offer than just manufacturing services. Nutrablend specializes in formulating, processing and packaging custom, multi-ingredient powder solutions for the industry’s leading brands. With a dedicated staff of food scientists, nutritionist and sensory specialists committed to sourcing and leveraging the benefits of the highest quality ingredients, Nutrablend will help you through every step of the product development process to bring your product to life. To read more about Nutrablend, visit www.nutrablendfoods.ca
About the position
We are looking for a creative, ambitious, innovative and enthusiastic marketer to create, lead and execute the digital strategy for both Blendtek and Nutrablend Foods. This position will have the potential to evolve into a manager role in the future but initially will require you to develop and manage customer acquisition programs across all digital channels with a focus on driving growth. You’ll analyze and optimize campaign performance, and communicate results to the leadership team that will provide actionable takeaways. The ideal candidate will be passionate about using data to grow and optimize digital marketing programs.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, you will:
● Manage marketing channels and campaigns to drive online conversions.
● Lead campaigns from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking and reporting.
● Collaborate with counterparts across the organization including industry specialists, purchasing, and sales.
● Develop, launch and optimize SEM, display and social campaigns to reach performance targets in a ROI-driven way.
● Work with sales teams and sales management to develop, localize and test new campaigns and marketing strategies including outbound/email marketing programs.
● Provide digital thought leadership and unique engagement strategies for Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.
● Develop and manage an influencer program.
● Develop and update website content for search engine optimization.
● Analyze and report on KPIs on a regular basis.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
● A minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in performance/acquisition/online marketing with a focus on ROI.
● Experience with Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Display Retargeting.
● Proven success managing online marketing programs with CPC, CPA and CPM cost models.
● Experience with Salesforce CRM is key and experience with Adobe Analytics tools and marketing automation software is a strong positive.
● A metrics-driven mindset, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
● Highly motivated, organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
● Passion for digital media and related technology and innovation.
Help us disrupt a very traditional industry! We’re looking for hard-working and passionate people who aren’t afraid of taking risks. If you have a track record of success, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then the Blendtek/Nutrablend ecosystem is the place for you!
To apply for this position, please click here.
Please Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted directly.