JOB ROLE:CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR
Blendtek is a privately-owned company with a mission to challenge expectations in our industry. As a trusted source for innovators in the food manufacturing, sports nutrition, bakery and food research and development industries, Blendtek supplies high quality food ingredients and solutions ranging from the basics to the unique and inspired such as, alternative protein sources, natural extracts and sweeteners, gluten free products, functional food systems, and proprietary multi-ingredient blends.
The Customer Experience Coordinator role is a great opportunity for a new graduate or someone looking to enhance your office skills and cultivate your experience in customer service. We are looking for someone with a polished business acumen, a love for learning, and who takes ownership in their work.
- Greet all visitors & employees professionally and ensure they have signed in
- Answer the phone for the company’s direct line and transfer accordingly
- Distribute daily office mail and correspondence
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Manage office equipment
- Manage meetings/conference rooms
- Process orders and confirm deliveries with customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop solutions to customer needs/opportunities
- Are a strong communicator, well spoken, and eloquent in emails
- Are charismatic and can talk to anyone.
- Are organized, have a strong attention to detail, and consistently meet deadlines
- Are self-motivated and able to work and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Can multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate initiative, autonomy, and the ability to solve problems creatively
- Have strong computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Let's Make an Impact
If you have a track record of success, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Blendtek is the place for you.